Installing Lasergrips is quick and easy, and requires no special tools. Below are general instructions covering most models of Lasergrips and guns. Please consult your Owner’s Manual for specific instructions covering your Lasergrip model.
- Check both visually and by feel to make sure your gun is unloaded.
- Check again.
- Unscrew mounting hardware on existing grips and set aside. Remove factory grips.
- Grasp Lasergrips and carefully install batteries with flat or “ ” side up. Try not to twist or crush un-mounted Lasergrips as you can damage the internal electronic parts.
- Install dust shield (if provided) between Lasergrips and firearm frame.
- For rubber overmold style Lasergrips, install laser side of Lasergrip first, then wrap other side around frontstrap and install.
For hard polymer style Lasergrips, place both sides on pistol frame and connect together through the frame.
Note: Some handguns have external fire control mechanisms such as safeties or slide locks that the Lasergrips need to fit closely around. If your gun has these parts, be sure to install this side first or you may have difficulty fitting your Lasergrips around these parts.)
- Securely tighten all grip screws
Visit these authorized dealers for a complete Crimson Trace inventory, best prices and free shipping.